- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Visual Arts and Communication, Media, and Film (University of Windsor)
Selected Exhibitions and Performances
- Dropped on Drouillard Festival- mural painting in collaboration with Lindsay Whalen
- Part Art Part Party Pt. 15 Art Battles
- Part Art Part Party Pt.14 Deck of Cards
- Up The Mesh Count: A Show!
- Displacement: selected material on display at Phog Lounge
- Part Art Part Party Pt.5/19
- Harvesting the FAM Festival - group show at Milk Coffee Bar
- Vanguard Presents: FILM FEST, a showcase of young, talented, local filmmakers
- Afternoons in the Alley with Vanguard; eco-art, zine-making, and screenprinting workshops in downtown Windsor's Maiden Lane
- Part Art Part Party Pt.9! Art Battle Championships
- Drown the Noise Presents: Grrrl Fest - local female artists showcasing their work followed by female inclusive band performances.
- Vanguard Presents: "Messfest"-a week-long series of free events encouraging arts participation by members of the public.
- Harvesting the FAM Festival - Group show at Common Ground Art Gallery
- "Ten." - Group art show at Artspeak Gallery
- Best of Awards: A Celebration of Windsor Documented - An awards ceremony created and commemorated by those who make Windsor a unique place to live. (Broken City Lab)
- One Woman Workshop: A ResidenZINE- 48 hours of constant zine-making, from content to self publication, hosted at Civic Space.
- 'Bringing the Noise' publication in conjunction with CJAM 99.1 FM and Murad Erzinclioglu.
- Windsor is Forever- Windsorites receiving city themed tattoos for a full day, in collaboration with Jason Sturgill (Broken City Lab)
- Spectrum- A Showcase of Work Featuring Students with double major degrees that combines Visual Arts with another discipline, SOVA Projects Gallery, Windsor, ON
- Video Installation and Live Performance of 'Dinner for Two', part of HERE/NOW, an exhibition of time-based and ephemeral work, SOVA Projects Gallery, Windsor, ON, Canada
- The Letter Library, Civic Space, Windsor, ON (Broken City Lab)
- Maybe I Am Her, Trophy Case Gallery, Windsor, ON
- Two Tales of a City, Hamilton Artists Inc., Hamilton, ON (Broken City Lab)
- WCMF – in/fuse15: LEAP, Multimedia Performance, Studio A Lambton Tower, Windsor,ON
- Surviving North Bay: A Northern Locality, White Water Gallery, North Bay, ON (Broken City Lab)
- Video Installation of 'Dinner for Two' at Windsor Workers Action Centre, part of Summer Art Fest 2012, Artcite, Windsor, ON
- Green Corridor Explores -Students exhibit projects which focus on sustainable urban practices in downtown Windsor.
- Listening + Learning: Visions of Ford City, Atelier Virginianne, Windsor,ON (Broken City Lab)
- Wide Open, Group Show, Artspeak Gallery, Windsor,ON
- How to Forget the Border Completely, Windsor-Detroit Tactical Research Project, Broken City Lab – Windsor, Ontario and Detroit,Michigan
- Alive & Well, 350ft Parking Lot Text Work, Windsor Biennial, Art Gallery of Windsor, Windsor,ON (Broken City Lab)
- Are We There Yet? Resistance: Rethink, Relearn, Resist, a feminist publication by UWindsor's Women's Studies Student Association.
- Storefront Residencies for Social Innovation, Vacant Storefronts,Windsor, ON (Broken City Lab)
- How to Save a City, Art Gallery of Windsor, Windsor, ON (Broken City Lab)
- Things Worth Saving, Community Mail-Art Project, Artpseak Gallery,Windsor, ON (Broken City Lab)
- Tactical Gardening 101, KazooFestival, Ed Video, Guelph, ON (Broken City Lab)
- Sing to the Streets, Folkloric Storytelling Parade and CommunityWalk, Windsor, ON (Broken City Lab)
- Sites of Apology / Sites of Hope, Collaborative Mapping and Demarcation project, Windsor, ON (Broken City Lab)
- "Everyone's the best in Windsor at something" by Dalson Chen, The Windsor Star // March 19, 2014 (Broken City Lab)
- "Exhibition to showcase artworks by double-major students" Daily News by the University of Windsor // Jan 14th, 2013 (Broken City Lab)
- “Art Gallery of Windsor’s 2011 Biennial showcases the most groundbreaking work for miles” by Josh Kolm, The Lance // December 1, 2011 (Broken City Lab)
- “Work that Plays: Art to Keep Decay at Bay” by Lia Grainger, The National Post // March 20, 2010 (front page lead coverage of the Arts Quarterly section + article inside) (Broken City Lab)